Sunday, January 3, 2010

Messages of Encouragement.

These are messages of encouragement that I have posted in the guestbook here.

Per Travis Swanson's request, I am reposting them below. You can post other letters of encouragement by clicking here, scrolling down the webpage and click on the link to sign the guestbook.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Date: 12-24-2009
Location: US
Message: Soon Bryce will realise that his same-sex attractions will simply neer go away. I hope by then he will be at a point in his life that he will be strong enough to resist his parents' totally misguided demands and will be able to set out on life on his own.

And I am appalled at his parents who acted so horribly towards him, stole his space and privacy, kidnapped him [bear with me I'm applying rape theory here] and eventually crushed his spirit! They devastated four people, including Bryce himself. :( :'(

Date: 12-24-2009
Location: US
Message: If you're reading this, Bryce, NEVER GIVE UP. Travis loves you deeply and misses you very greatly. :'(

Date: 12-25-2009
Location: US
Message: Bryce, if you are reading this, I hope you're in a place where you are well and are not under duress in anyway. I hope you are having a Merry Christmas. :) Stay strong; Travis loves you and is still here for you. You also have family members who love you unconditionally and are horrified at what you have been and maybe are still being put through. Despite what "Christian" theology and professing Christians may tell you, who and what you are including your sexuality is NOT a sin!

Date: 12-26-2009
Location: US
Message: Bryce,

What they are doing to you is horrible! :'-( I wish I knew exactly where in what city and which ministry you are being held as a POW of the Culture Wars in: for then I would do everything in my power to find you when they let you out whether it's for a few hours or at the end of the treatment. I would introduce you to my partner Andrew as well. Some who have gone through this have had their authentic self ruined and replaced by a hollow shell shellacked with an "approved" veneer, and their spirit crushed. Don't let this happen! Tell them what they want to hear without believing "any" of it and you'll get out with your spirit and soul intact. Travis is waiting for you! Hang on, you can make it! :thumbsup:

Travis,

I know these are trying times for you as well. I have full faith Bryce will make it through and be restored to you before 2010 runs out. I will be a "prayer warrior" for you guys and also for Bryce's mom, that she will realise what she's done and repent and ask Bryce his forgiveness. Don't despair, Bryce will be with you soon!

And to both: Christians don't know what they're talking about when they say being gay is a sin. They don't know historic meanings of words and historic (mis)understandings of sexuality. They also overlook the examples of David and Johnathan, Ruth and Naomi, Daniel and Asphenaz and most importantly for Bryce, Jesus ans St John (the beloved disciple).

Mrs. Faulkner, if you are reding this, please take heed!

Date: 12-27-09
Location: US
Message: Happy Kwanzaa! Today is also Boxing day for the Anglosphere outside these United States, when presents are exchanged and opened up. But for you and Travis, this has been postponed until next August; then you and Travis can give fully of yourselves to each other. May God speed that day!

Stay strong, Bryce, you can make it!

Edward :) ;)

Date: 12-28-2009
Location: US
Message: Bryce and Travis,

Hang in there! God knows your love for each other is most special; He will not cast it aside like used kleenex, but rather, bless it.

And to Mr. and Mrs. Faulkner,

If you are reading this, please please PLEASE read I Samuel 18 through II Samuel 1, King james Version. Research the meaning of the original Hebrew if you feel that you have to -- Strong's Exhaustive Concordance is an excellent tool for understanding. I believe you two will "get it," that you will know how Bryce and Travis love one another (II Samuel 1:26). :)

Because believe it or not, what you did to bryce and by extension Travis ands his family actually caused me to research homosexuality in the Bible. As a result, my failt in Christ reconstituted itself after being shattered in the late 1980s by the Boston Church of Christ, then a mind-control cult and by extension an ad-hoc ex-gay ministry. I had to figure out for myself that trying to deny or change my own sexuality (while in that cult) was not salvation by grace, but by works. :)

Date: 12-28-2009
Location: US
Message: One more thing, Mr. and Mrs. Faulkner,

The research that I did led me to the most joyful conclusion that denying or changing my sexuality NO MATTER WHAT is salvation by works instead of Grace.

And we all know where salvation by works leads to...

Date: 12-30-2009
Location: US
Message: Bryce and Travis,

I just saw a wonderful video over at YouTube. It's titled: "Cute gay Lovers, reunited after 3 months so beautiful" :'-)

This is what you'll have, in eight short months!

Date: 12-31-2009
Location: US
Message: Travis and Bryce,

It hurts to know that the two of you will not be sharing this New Years Eve together. Have faith, you'll make it!

Date: 01-02-10
Location: US
Message: Travis and Bryce,

Happy New Year! The two of you will be back together in eight short months. I can feel it in my bones!

The Lord will lead you, Bryce, to the Biblical account of david and Johnathan and their relationship and how He blessed it, as many times as He deems necessary. He will lead your mom to the exact same message and she will KNOW that she acted exactly as Saul did and sinned greatly (she shall repent and to God be the Glory!)... for how long did she know about and looked on with approval until that fateful day she found out that you, Bryce, were planning on coming out? My suspicion is, she knew about and looked upon the relationship between the two of you with favor the whole time.

So Travis, don't you worry. I discussed this with my partner what I know about Bryce's last message to you and we both agree that it was Bryce's mom talking. Bryce himself was probably heartened that there are websites dedicated to him! Bryce will resist their negativity, Bryce will definitely come out stronger! :)

Date: 01-02-10
Location: US
Message: To Mr. and Mrs. Faulkner:

If you are reding this, please please PLEASE pray and read I Samuel 18:1 through II Samuel 1:26 and II Samuel 9:3-8 (I like the King James Version) and let God speak to you concerning David and Johnathan. Research the meaning of the original Hebrew if you feel that you have to -- Strong's Exhaustive Concordance is an excellent tool for understanding. I believe you two will "get it," that you will know exactly how Bryce and Travis love one another (ex: II Samuel 1:26).

Because believe it or not, what you did Bryce and by extension Travis and his family actually caused me to research homosexuality in the Bible. As a result, my faith in Christ reconstituted itself after being shattered in the late 1980s by the Boston Church of Christ, then a mind-control cult and by extension an ad-hoc ex-gay ministry. I had to figure out for myself that trying to deny or change my own sexuality no matter whet was not salvation by grace, but by works.

I am fully convinced that once you realise Bryce cannot change his own sexuality without endangering his own salvation, you will swiftly repent, make amends and ask forgiveness from Bryce and Travis.

And to God be ALL the Glory! :thumbsup: :)

No comments: